Being an FFL (Type 07) allows SoonerTactical to do a significant amount of activities that non-FFLs simply can’t do.
- Perform out-of-state firearms transfers
- out-of-state purchases
- out-of-state transfers for performing gunsmithing and refinishing overnight or for a period of time
- Perform in-state firearms transfers
- private individuals can be assured that the buyer is legally able to purchase a firearm
- In-state transfers for performing gunsmithing and refinishing
- We also offer firearms storage if you’re going on vacation and want your firearms fully protected in our secure firearms storage ($15/firearm/day)
In additions to being able to sell and transfer firearms, our Type 07 license allows us to actually manufacture firearms from parts kits, receivers, etc. For more information about the FFL process, please visit FFL FAQs from the ATF
We have already made arrangements with a number of online firearms dealers, so our FFL is already on file with the following online companies:
- Online retail sellers
- Online suppliers of receivers, parts, ammunition, etc.
- Online firearms auctions
If there is a retailer you would like to purchase from or have purchased online through a website like Armslist, please send the remote FFL our certificate.
- Our FFL license (pdf format)
- Cost of FFL transfers - $20
- Cost of shipping firearms to another FFL - $25 + actual shipping (see below) + cost of shipping supplies such as boxes, packing materials, etc.
Shipping Firearms (Source: http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?FAQID=1118&NoCount=1)
- US Mail: An unlicensed person can ship a rifle or shotgun by US Mail. Unlicensed persons cannot ship a handgun by US Mail. Postal regulations allow the Post Office to open your package for inspection. Ammunition cannot be shipped by US Mail. You can search the US Post Office Postal Explorer site for specific USPS regulations regarding firearms and ammunition.
- FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with "Limited Quantity".
- FedEx Ground: FedEx Ground will transport and deliver firearms (excluding handguns) as defined by the United States Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with "Limited Quantity". FedEx Ground will accept shipments of ammunition. Special labeling is required.
- UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service. UPS will accept shipments of ammunition. Special labeling is required.
- Most other shippers will no longer accept firearm shipments. Airborne and Roadway have specifically prohibited firearm shipments.